- Arrange the payment of staff salaries through the computerised payroll system
- Collate and process all new Starter information
- Process, monitor, and calculate Statutory Maternity, Statutory Paternity and Statutory Sick Pay Schemes
- Check the payroll regularly for any anomalies.
- Ensure employee deductions have been processed
- Deal will all payroll queries (from the very basic to the complex)
- Month end Payroll reconciliations to include balance sheet reconciliations, Pensions, NI & PAYE
- Year-end preparation and submission of P60's and P11d's
- Knowledge and understanding of payroll including statutory legislation
- Can use their own initiative to solve queries escalating where necessary.
- Works unsupervised and is self-motivated - someone who can own the payroll process start to finish.
- Demonstrates good communication skills at all levels of the business.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and brilliant benefits package as well as an excellent opportunity to scope and build a team around you.
My client is looking for an ambitious Payroll Manager to look after a team of 1. The successful candidate will ensure the timely and accurate processing of the monthly payrolls and the payment of taxable and non-taxable benefits (including pensions).