We are looking for an experienced Finance Administrator/bookkeeper to join our highly motivated team. J&M Care Ltd is a provider of high quality home and community care, working with older people, adults, children and young people. We are a growing business and require the right person to assist with finance administration and process payroll. Experience in of finance administration and Brightpay payroll software is advantageous although full training will be provided.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Timely data entry of invoices, remittances, receipts and all other financial transactions ensuring accuracy always
- Credit control, ensuring all customers are chased pro-actively to ensure debtor days maintained
- Bank reconciliation including cash/credit card payments
- Dealing with customer/supplier accounting queries
- Maintain petty cash float ensuring cash expenses are recorded
- Create and maintain relationships with employees, service users, commissioning bodies and suppliers
- Payroll processing, including payment of wages, including bonuses, salary increases, overtime and statutory payments/deductions, including maternity, attachment of earnings, sick leave, pension contributions etc.