Location: Paddington, London
Contract: 6 months
Payrate: £500 per day
- Owning the end to end payroll process for multiple UK entities (monthly paid) - responsible for collating and transmitting input, reviewing output and providing primary approval of the UK payrolls working with the outsourced payroll vendor.
- To ensure that each BACS run is processed successfully on a monthly basis as well as making sure that all payments and reporting to HMRC, Pensions etc are completed accurately and on time.
- Managing the P11D, P11D(b) process with the outsourced vendor.
- Supporting the Payroll Manager with collating and reporting STBV data via the outsourced vendor.
- Liaising with counterparts such as Finance, to resolve accounting issues, Reward Team for new benefits, Internal Tax Team & the Global Payroll Manager to remain aligned with internal best practices.
- To assist with any internal / external payroll audit tasks.
- To report annual RSU awards via payroll and reconcile to source documents supplied by the Equity Team.
- To work with internal stakeholders, such as Onboarding, HR IT & HR Ops to streamline processes & improve efficiency.
- To liaise with HMRC, pension and benefit providers plus other third parties as required.
- Involvement in ad hoc projects as required.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail in work
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- High level of customer focus
- Good communication skills.
- Experience of working with an outsourced payroll vendor.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Intermediate Excel skills (Vlookup, Pivot tables)
- Ability to work meet multiple deadlines - with a high degree of accuracy.
- Pro-active nature to solve issues and document findings and process improvements.
- Minimum of 5 years UK payroll experience required.
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
£148.00 - £149.00 per year