Payroll Administrator – Plymouth – 25K + benefits
A successful Plymouth based chartered accountancy are seeking the services of a UK payroll administrator to join their busy and expanding team.
Payroll Administrator - Key responsibilities:
- Processing end to end payroll.
- Statutory payments - Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity Pay, PAYE and National Insurance etc.
- Processing of Year End procedures.
- Provide 1st line support for payroll queries.
- Liaise with HMRC when required.
- Process Tax Code changes.
- Previous payroll experience (ESSENTIAL)
- Ability to work on own initiative, working within a team and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to multi-task.
If you are a motivated Payroll professional looking for your next opportunity to join a successful organisation who invest in their people, please don't hesitate to apply now!
JGA Recruitment Group Ltd. ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a specialist payroll, HR & Marketing recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business). This statement together with our privacy notice sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
£25,000.00 - £26,000.00 per year