Position: Payroll Administrator
Salary: £18,000 - £26,000 per annum Commensurate with experience
Hours: Full-time & Part-time
Benefits: Pension Scheme, 25 Days Annual Leave, Free Parking, Social Events
We are delighted to be working with our client who are a well-established accountancy practice. Although they have been established a number of years they are have kept up with the times and have adapted a modern approach to the way they operate.
Due to continued growth of the firm, they are looking to expand their payroll department with the addition of a Payroll Administrator. The ideal candidate will have between 2 - 7 years' experience within a bureau or similar position
The candidate will ideally have the following experience:
- Registering new employers for PAYE
- Arranging the payment of staff salaries
- Administering SSP SMP SPP schemes
- Process CIS schemes for clients and submit returns
- Processing all tax documentation, P45, P46 etc
- Calculating payroll from time sheets and general payroll administration
- Maintaining accurate records of sick/maternity/parental leave
- Completion and submission of payroll year end
- Calculating and input of pension contributions - within the parameters of auto enrolment.
Our client is offering a very competitive salary dependant upon experience along with a healthy benefits package. If you fit the above criteria and would like to be considered for the role then please submit your CV for consideration.
18,000.00 - 26,000.00 per year