Patient Recruitment Associate
Hertfordshire - must have own transport
Competitive salary and excellent benefits
Our client are experts in global medical research patient recruitment and retention and trusted partners in delivering results for clinical studies. Having experienced phenomenal organic growth over the past 10 years they are now seeking an experienced professional to assist in the daily activities relating to Patient Recruitment and Retention programmes.
* To effectively manage Patient Recruitment & Retention programmes for defined projects
* Be aware of tasks delegated and complete within given timeframes
* Manage the maintenance of the SOP and training files by the Patient Recruitment Administrator
* Management of third party vendors
* Awareness of the budget for studies
* Programme Management
* Compilation of status reports for clients as needed
* Briefing and updating internal team members, and managing internal delegation of minor tasks
Third Party Management
* Obtaining accurate quotes prior to commencing work and discussing details as necessary
* Overseeing activities completed by third parties and providing liaison between them and Innovative Trials' client
* Assisting training and supporting new staff
* Key attributes/Skills/education
* Degree or higher in a biological science
* Experience in patient recruitment, clinical research or health communications
* Excellent organisation and communication skills, both written and oral
* Ability to multitask, managing a variety of projects simultaneously, and experience working with numerous stakeholders on multi regional projects
* Proficient in using Microsoft Office programs; Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Our clients' employees are creative, highly motivated and share a passion for clinical studies and patient care. With huge scope for personal growth and development within the company - there is a bright future waiting for you. If you are interested and feel that you have the right skills then please apply to this role.
Gi Group Pharmaceuticals provides a tailored Account Managed Service and dedicated Pharmaceutical recruitment team and partners with many different Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology clients throughout the globe and the United Kingdom.