Pastry Chef De Partie
An exciting opportunity has arisen at a prestigious hotel with beautiful grounds on the outskirts if the Basingstoke area! They are currently looking for forward thinking candidates to drive the hotels kitchen into the future! Are you ready to use your skills within fine dining and banqueting to better your career?
We are looking for a talented and experienced individual to join our small Kitchen team in the capacity of Pastry Chef de Partie.
If you feel you have what it takes to be a part of our unique team, have a passion for going that extra mile and have exceptional experience, then we want to hear from you!
Your role will be to assist the Head Pastry Chef in the production and preparation of great pastries & deserts. You will prepare all food items to your highest standard ensuring the product provided by the hotel in respect of quality, service, hygiene and value is maintained.
We are looking for someone with:
Previous experience in a similar role gained within a restaurant or hotel is essential;
*Passionate about food in general
*Reliable and Hardworking
Knowledge, Experience & Skills Required:
* Cooking skills: vocation for the job
* The ability to manage the unit budget
* Team leadership
* Good relationship skills
* Organisation and thoroughness
* Creativity and Openness
* Physical and mental resilience
* Good time keeping
Additional Information (including any qualifications required):
* From City & Guilds in pastry and confectionery (or bakery) to NVQ3 (Vocational Training Certificate) in food technology and presentation
* Must be dual-skilled as Manager and Chef de Partie
* Experience of similar training required
If this role is of interest to you
£19,000.00 - £22,000.00 per year