Lookers Manchester SEAT
Contract Type: Permanent, Job ref. req6493
Market leading employee benefits
Your role as a Parts Advisor based at our SEAT and Skoda Manchester site will be to ensure that all parts orders are efficiently and accurately processed and that all stock purchase records are correctly maintained. You will also ensure that all company policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Ensure that all customers at retail and workshop areas are dealt with quickly and efficiently and that all orders are processed on the same day
- Complete all administrative functions in an accurate and timely manner
- Achieves sales by promoting parts and associated promotions to potential customers
- Communicate and logs any discrepancies of stock with the Parts Manager
- Actively supports company policy and best practice in the area of security, with particular emphasis on the protection of sensitive customer information
- Communicate and work closely with other departments and as part of the parts team
What we're looking for:
- Must have previous parts advisor experience
- Works together with colleagues to support the achievement of increased profit and sales
- Committed to achieving excellent customer relations and ensuring that customer's expectations are met if not exceeded
- Excellent verbal and written skills and will excel in both telesales and customer facing roles.
- Demonstrates meticulous attention to detail and accurate record-keeping
Lookers are proud to be one of the top three motor vehicle retailers in the UK, representing 32 vehicle manufacturers, selling and servicing a huge range of cars at over 150 franchised dealerships across hundreds of locations throughout the UK & Ireland. We recognise the hard work, flexibility and commitment of our people so we offer an industry leading benefits package. This includes competitive basic salaries, enhanced holidays that increase with service, eligibility to join one of our car schemes, critical illness cover after 2 years, one year fully paid maternity leave for women and for some roles a company car and additional earning potential through commission or bonus.
As one of the UK’s Top Employers we strongly believe in nurturing and providing our people with specific manufacturer brand and management training to enhance career development opportunities. We have a great bunch of people and we like to celebrate and encourage success at all levels with our annual Lookers Excellence Awards. So? What are you waiting for?
Lookers are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to a working environment that is free from all types of discrimination, is inclusive, and empowers our people to bring their whole self to work and reach their full potential.
If your application is successful we will conduct relevant employment checks prior to you starting with us. Depending on the role and responsibilities, these could include us verifying your recent employment, address and credit history. We may also conduct a criminal record check and a driving licence check.
Please note: We will close vacancies once the required quality or number of applications has been received.