Job Title: Parts Advisor
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Purpose of the Role:
To ensure that parts operations and referred work is dealt with and completed appropriately within company guidelines and timescales whilst ensuring effective use of company assets and resources.
- Undertake referred procedures as detailed in process document
- Undertake identification of parts and preparation of information for Customer estimates
- Undertake ordering of parts to pre-determined locations
- Ensure effective communication is maintained at all times with Customers, End Users and Depots
- Ensure accounting and operational deadlines are met
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of all procedures and company documentation
- Ensure computer and operational system records are maintained effectively
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety legislation
- Undertake any other duties which the company from time to time may reasonably request
- Complies with all aspects of ISO 9001:2015 under your remit
- 1 year's relevant work experience
- Basic education required
- Limited technical ability without requirement for direction
- T. skills to include use of internal systems, Microsoft Excel and Word
- Customer relationship skills
- Effective communication skills
- Range of relationships: Internal cross functional relationships, Customer and Supplier contact
- Probation Period: 3 months
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Parts Adviser, Parts Administrator, Customer Service Advisor, Engineering Parts Advisor, Stock Controller, Warehouse Operative, Parts Specialist, Parts Receipt, Store Maintenance, Parts Operations Advisor, Parts Operations Support Advisor, Parts Dispatch may also be considered for this role.