Do you want to work with one of the world's most exciting and renowned brands?
North Oxford BMW is currently looking for a new Parts Advisor to work full time for our North Oxford BMW Service centre.
We are looking for a smart, personable individual, who can deliver the highest level of customer service and has an eye for detail.
- Manage customer enquires swiftly, courteously and efficiently ensuring the highest standard of customer care and satisfaction, paying attention to manufacturer guidelines
- Actively increase business of parts sales wherever possible by ensuring that all required parts for any repair or service and additional accessories are offered to customers
- Order parts to the customers' requirements quoting the delivery times and prices accurately
- Identify and quality check all parts being issued, making sure they are all booked out, free of damage and correct to part number
- Ensure the parts storage area is kept clean, tidy and safe to work in
Parts | Advisor | BMW | Parts Advisor | Customer Service | Administration
- 22 Days Annual Leave
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Car Leasing Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Interpret customer requirements and how they can be met through Workshop, Retail and Trade
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of computer procedures for supply of stock
- Knowledgeable in the basic vehicle layout, function and location of parts
- Minimum of 2 years Parts experience in a similar role
- Full valid UK driving licence
- Eligibility to work in the UK
William Morgan Group is an authorised BMW retailer, which provides the complete range of New and Approved Used BMW and MINI vehicles as well as operating the BMW motorcycle franchise. We also provide servicing, parts and accessory requirements.