Alliance Automotive Group. Supplying the motor trade for over 30 years, specialising in the aftermarket to motor factors throughout the UK and Ireland.
We never compromise on quality or service, so we’ve earned a reputation that’s respected and trusted throughout the motor trade.
Alliance Automotive Group are a leading distributor of light and commercial vehicle parts to the independent aftermarket in France, Germany and the UK. We service independent repairers, body shops, auto centres, fast fit companies and end consumers with parts and equipment through a network of national and regional logistics platforms as well as networks of local distributors comprising our own subsidiaries and independent affiliates.
As a Parts Advisor you will be getting involved in all areas of the branch and its operation. Primarily however, your role will revolve around dealing with a variety of customers, both trade and retail across a huge range of enquiries that they may make, both face to face and over the phone.
Working within a successful team environment, you will help motivate each other and work closely with the branch manager to push the turnover of the branch.
This role is a great opportunity for an ambitious and driven individual that wants the chance to carve their own success and set themselves on their own career path within the aftermarket.
Although coming from a Automotive parts background or similar within a motor factor or dealership environment would be fantastic, weare also keen to build for the future and so if you don’t have parts advisor experience, don't panic! As long as you have an interest in automotive or cars in general, you are welcome to apply!
- Take orders over the telephone, upselling to increase invoice value
- Outbound calling to raise customer awareness and achieve higher sales
- Build long-term rapport with local customers
- Actively promote offers, discounts and customer competitions
- Limit credits and returns by ordering and sending the right parts, first time
- Punctual, organised and efficient whilst working towards deadlines
- Pro-active and enthusiastic when speaking with customers
- Demonstrate empathy towards customers
- Have previous experience in a similar contact centre environment
You are expected to be self-sufficient and as such a level of IT literacy is required and used to looking up parts on catalogue systems is ideal. Good knowledge of Microsoft excel.
The successful candidate must have a professional telephone manner and possess excellent communication, organisation & time management skills. It is essential that the successful candidate holds a full UK driving licence.
- Salary Competitive / Negotiable (Depending on experience)