PARTNERS / SENIOR ASSOCIATES (LAW FIRM) - London, EC2
A Partner or Senior Associate is needed to join one of the most forward thinking law firms in London. With a strong international footprint and currently undertaking a major development and expansion strategy, this top law firm is now seeking to recruit innovative and ambitious Partners / Senior Associates.
As a Partner or Senior Associate you will need drive, commitment, a strong following and want to join a high-quality talented team. Utilising your skills, you will be establishing organisational strategies of the firm through strategic thinking and direction.
To qualify... You should be a Partner / Senior Associate / Associate or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Previous experience within a law firm environment;
- Drive and commitment to be part of a high-quality talented team;
- Previous experience within one of the following areas: - IP/Technology/Media, Financial Crime/White Collar Crime, Corporate & Insolvency;
- Commitment to delivering a high level of client service (both to internal and external clients);
- Ambition to play a part in achieving further success;
- That you are an enthusiastic team player;
- Willingness to take responsibility;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Strong academics;
- Excellent communication skills.
If you are a Partner or Senior Associate looking to join a law firm that will encourage your entrepreneurial skills and offer very much the opportunity to develop your practice on a strong platform with excellent growth opportunities without the many rigid structures often in place.