Partner Operations Manager
£40 000 - £60 000 P/A
My client's impressive partner network is growing, and we are looking for a talented Partner Operations Manager to join their team. Success in this area means that more emphasis is required on ensuring the business is operationally set up to support each new partnership at the point of launch and on an ongoing basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to lead activities in an area of the business that is expected to grow rapidly.
You will be responsible for defining the company approach to onboarding and embedding new partners. You will own and run the onboarding process, working with internal departments to ensure that relevant end to end internal processes are in place to support the launch and ongoing management of each partnership. You will engage with Partners to ensure that BAU processes remain current, to identify opportunities for company customers to access new partner features and to ensure the company is meeting its operational obligations in relation to partner agreements.
Your Experience and background
- Background in managing and onboarding technology partners
- Skilled in terms of partner relationship management
- Significant experience in running internal projects, requiring you to co-ordinate multiple internal stakeholders to deliver against a common goal
- Experience of defining, implementing and maintaining business processes
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and will have the confidence to proactively manage vendor and internal stakeholder deliverables to ensure timely delivery of partner related projects
- Develop the company approach to onboarding and supporting new strategic, application and value add partners
- Act as the principal point of contact for onboarding new partners
- Own and run the internal partner onboarding process to ensure that all relevant end to end internal processes and systems are updated to accommodate the new partnership in time for launch
- Maintain knowledge of the partner product roadmap to gain insight into features of value to the company customer base
- Understand any partner certification processes and obligations
- Work with the Account Management team and Product team to identify how new partner features will support the customer base.
- Support Account Management and technology partners on major sales opportunities
What we value
- At least 2 years technology Partner relationship and Partner onboarding experience
- Strong project execution skills in leading a project independently from initial idea to full implementation
- Demonstrable ability to interact with and co-ordinate internal stakeholders to deliver on a shared goal
- Strong relationship management skills with the ability to represent company externally
- Senior level written and oral communication
If you feel you have ability to add value to my client as their partner operations manager, please send your CV across today. All candidates with relevant experience will be contacted within 48 hours.
£40,000.00 - £60,000.00 per year