Job Title: Partner Integration Consultant
Location: Coventry or Wigan
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Do you want to be part of something great? Come join their team! At the organisation, they live by three words: Fun, Freedom, and Flexibility. They like to have fun at work with events organised by employees such as; team nights out, golf tournaments, summer sports event, fancy dress days and charity days to serve their community. They provide an environment for flexibility throughout the day to maintain great work/life balance and foster freedom at work by providing a collaborative atmosphere for employees to exercise their own individual thinking. They strive to provide training and a development plan to help employees to become the very best that they can be and to create an exciting career path.
Who are they?
Did you ever wonder how a box shows up at your door after you buy it online? From the warehouse, to the store, from Amazon to your front door, they handle the business documents required to move that box. As a member of the team, you will have an opportunity to help their customers sell more products and get them to your door faster. Apply now and be part of this exciting opportunity!
Over the past 5 years, they have grown exponentially in Europe and the United States through the provision of their customer centric market leading service. As a fast-growing technology business, boasting many household names amongst their expanding global customer base, they are looking to continue their growth by recruiting talented professionals who are eager to develop their skills within a friendly and motivational work environment.
They are currently looking for a Partner Integration Consultant, to work in a new team focused on connecting trading partners to their network.
Connecting trading partners to their network is a critical role within the business - no partner message flow can be established without basic connectivity being in place first. The purpose of this role is to assist clients and their trading partners in connecting to the network. You will work with clients/partners, internal development & technical teams, and other stakeholders globally to ensure this partner connectivity is achieved promptly, and maintained efficiently and securely throughout the partner life cycle.
They have UK offices in Coventry, Wigan and Exeter and applications will be considered from candidates able to work from any of the UK offices.
- You should be able to skilfully manage competing priorities from multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Possess excellent communication skills, being able to communicate at a technical and management level with partners and internal teams
- A technical background within EDI implementation whilst not essential would be highly desirable
- Knowledge, and experience, of message exchange solutions would again be highly desirable, but not required as full training will be provided
- You should be enthusiastic about IT solutions with a keen interest in networking and problem resolution
- Full training in their solution and methodologies can be provided
Key Duties to be performed:
- Configuring solutions to allow partners to connect into the network
- Liaise with partner technical teams to assist in their connectivity into the network
- Liaise with internal project management and implementation teams to ensure smooth delivery of projects
- Identifying improvements to the integration process to make the process more efficient and secure
- Continual improvement is a key part of the partner integration process and the ability to demonstrate an eye for process improvement will be a clear advantage
- The ability to manage your own time and a number of projects at the same time are essential
- To undertake other related duties to meet the needs of them, clients and trading partners
- Flexible approach to business
They offer the following:
- Competitive salary
- 5 hours per week
- Life Assurance
- Long Term Sickness Cover
- 25 days holiday
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Covering Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Software Integration, Client System Integration, System Implementation Assistant, Junior Integration Engineer, Systems Integration Technician, Partner Integration Assistant, Systems Integration Consultant, Systems Integrator will also be considered for this role.