MilliesWolfheart is a small, family-run business which provides quality food for working and sporting dog owners throughout Europe and the United States. We are looking to recruit Part timeWarehouse operativesto work in our distribution centre in Crosshills nearKeighley and Skipton.
This is an evening shift Warehouse Operative role 4pm to 8pm Monday to Thursday you will be expected to work 16 hours per week,
A Warehouse Operative performs a wide variety of duties; see the list below for a list of typical job tasks:
• Picking and Packing orders between 2kg and 30kg
• Checks inventory to make sure requested product is available
• Restocking shelves
• Ensuring clean working environment
• Packages products correctly and with good efficiently keeping the area clean, manageable and safe.
• Follows the health and safety procedures
This position will also require the handling of dry & wet (tinned) dog food and other dry meat products.
Requirements for this position
• Access to own transport is desirable but not necessary as we are located on an industrial estate which is a short walk from the bus route, the closest train route is 2 miles away
• Have good literacy and numeracy
• Must comply with all health and safety requirements
• Must be able to work in a team with the other warehouse staff and liaise with theOffice staff for stock /delivery/packing issues
An applicant with some previous experience of warehouse duties will have a competitive edge
Wage & Hours
Hourly rate £9.43 workplace pension available for all staff, normal working hours are expected, warehouse is operational between 8am & 8pm Monday to Thursday and 8am to 5pm on a Friday (these hours may change in the future), This is an evening shift role 4pm to 8pm Monday to Thursday you will be expected to work 16 hours per week, with the exception of busy periods (seasonal sales events). Extra hours are available most days