Job Reference: J265-1474
- Elysium Healthcare
- Social Work
- £29,000 - £31,000 Pro Rata
Join Rhodes Wood Hospital in Hatfield as a Part-Time Social Worker working 20 hours per week, and be part of changing lives for the better as you experience what delivering great healthcare should feel like.
There is a strong emphasis on teamwork, as you work as part of a multidisciplinary team at Rhodes Wood Hospital, a specialist CAMHS Eating Disorder service with 3 wards, which empowers recovery in a fast-paced, challenging and fun environment for children and young people aged 8-18 years with eating disorders.
As a Social Worker, you will have previous experience from the NHS or private care as you manage a complex caseload. You will be responsible for social care assessments, risk assessments, facilitate group activities and completing pre-admission for discharging service users.
You will participate in the MDT care planning process and lead with safeguarding referrals and the subsequent liaison with the Local Authority safeguarding team and LADO. A range of training opportunities are available that can see your career grow and you achieve your career aspirations.
- Contribute towards completion of patients CPA documents providing comprehensive assessment reports when required.
- Maintain contact with families, carers and/or significant others offering support and information.
- To liaise with Social Services Departments to ensure that reports and attendance by a representative are available for Mental Health Review Tribunals.
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- HCP registered
- 4 years post qualification experience
- Experience within similar environment
What you will get:
- Annual salary of £29,000 - £31,000 Pro Rata
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave – plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check, holiday financing and much more.
About your next employer
You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of care. With a network of over 70 services across England and Wales, providing four services including: Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is an opportunity for you to grow and move with Elysium.
Elysium Healthcare follows safer recruitment of staff for all appointments. It is a requirement that all staff understand it is each person’s individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of service users. Candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.