Part-Time Secretary - Burnett Barker are a highly regarded Legal firm and are currently searching for a Part-Time Secretary to join their team in the heart of Bury St Edmunds.
This 6 months fixed term contract, working a minimum of 2 hours per day (up to 16 hours per week), Monday to Friday.
As a Part Time Secretary, you be working with our new Dispute Resolution Lawyer with a range of business and consumer clients, and be responsible for:
- Answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence
- Maintaining diaries and arranging appointments
- Typing, preparing and collating reports
- Organising and servicing meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes)
- Managing databases
- Acting as a receptionist and/or meeting and greeting clients
The successful candidate will be able to show evidence of the following skills and attributes:
- Previous litigation experience would be distinctly advantageous but happy to consider those without.
- Experience in a customer service, reception or administrative role
- Must be numerate and have good ability to spell
- Clear and concise communication skills at all levels
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work well under pressure
- Courteous and helpful
- Maintaining high standard of personal appearance and have a pleasing manner
This is a part-time post working a minimum of 2 hours per day (up to 16 hours per week), Monday to Friday. We are offering pay equal to FTE (37.5 hours) of £20,000, which works out at £10.26 per hour. Plus workplace pensions subject to eligibility, holiday allowances etc. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established company and work with an extremely dedicated team.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to join this incredibly successful company, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
No Recruitment Agencies please
This vacancy is being advertised by Spider. The regions Fixed Fee Web Recruiters. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex and Cambridgeshire.
Additional keywords: Secretary, audio typing, typing, administrator, customer service, systems
By applying for this role you give permission for Spider to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information provided in order for the prospective employer to review your application for the specific role applied for. Spider Web Recruitment will not submit or use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment.
£10.26 per hour - Pro Rata of £20,000