THE ÉNERGIE GROUP
énergie has been an innovator and a disruptor in the UK and Ireland fitness market for more than a decade. In an age dominated by faceless big box budget gyms, énergie is building clubs for the future. Affordable fitness with personality, service and accessibility, reaching out to people of all ages and becoming the brand that breaks down the barriers of intimidation to everyone. Our workforce expects to ‘Take The Stage’ in our clubs. We look for passion, belief, energy and ambition. We want everyone to feel they belong in an énergie movement that will change their lives.
Working at the new facilities the Boston Energie Team are small but strong with great passion!!! The role requires someone with a passion for sales and high levels of customer service. Focusing on gym memberships & up grades, this role is part time, 24hrs a week over 3/4 days, weekdays only. No Fitness experience necessary but good experience in Customer Service or similar Sales positions preferable.
To locate customers and sell sustainable club memberships in numbers that consistently meet or exceed expectations, particularly seeking out those who would not normally join a health club.
- Generate a steady stream of membership recruitment opportunities through outbound prospecting
- Grow club membership numbers by communicating the value of club products and services
- Research prospects and tailor messaging to bring high volumes of new customers into club membership
- Generate customer data that enables team members to close membership sales and to retain members at highest levels
- To connect with customers in a range of external networks and virtual environments.
- To bring people into contact with énergie Clubs, teams and members.
- To become known and respected across the business and local community in the club’s catchment area
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop and use CRM practice and tools that capture data effectively and efficiently
- Work as outbound prospector to reach customers in variety of locations and consumer environments
- Follow a clearly defined prospecting and sales process
- Keep customer data up to date and refreshed
- Use buyer personas to target and message prospects through phone, email and social media
- Master social tools, such as LinkedIn, Facebook etc. in order to discover more information about member prospects
- Network with community and corporate groups order to build relationships that open access to potential members
- Seek out locations and permissions to display membership offer and to canvass for members in key retaining and recreational locations
- Connect with medical and corporate communities in ways that connect health programmes and promotions with fitness and exercise
General and Club Responsibilities
- All employees have a general duty in law to take reasonable care for the health and safety of themselves and of other persons who may be affected by their acts or omissions.
- To understand and be committed to the Health and Safety Policy statement and be aware of his/her responsibility for key priorities.
- To demonstrate commitment and enthusiasm to promote the principle of Equality and Diversity in employment and service delivery.
- To do whatever it takes, within reason, to make the business successful
The Personal Specification –
SKILLS & BEHAVIOURS
· Dynamic communicator who sets high standards at fast pace and encourages colleagues to create the atmosphere that will bring prospects into the club.
· Enthusiast who motivates people from all backgrounds to consider énergie as a force for good in their lives.
· Business driver who achieves great results by intelligent analysis and understanding of market opportunities that can be converted into membership growth and revenue streams.
· Smart prospector who builds a CRM system that delivers a steady stream of customers to the club on a constant basis.
· Creative problem solver who seeks out new tools and new ways to connect and communicate with customers
· Self-motivated innovator who uses social media to build a community of enthusiasts for énergie Fitness Clubs
Performance related pay plan