We have an exciting opportunity for a Part Time Quality Specialist to join one of Scunthorpe's leading businesses.
The successful candidate will be assuring that high quality standards are maintained at all times with the end goal being that the products dispatched from site are within the required specification stipulated by customers.
You will be monitoring and resolving all returned material from customer complaints and investigate in the Laboratory. You will also be required to walk the production hall and spot checking post production goods.
- Ensure Compliance to all site Safety Health & Environment (SHE) procedures within area of responsibility
- To champion the company's quality procedures to ensure that the objectives are achieved
- Testing of all samples sent in from either customer complaints, queries or investigations in a timely and accurate manner
- Completing Quality spot checks in the production hall post production
- Assisting the Quality Inspectors and Process Controllers if required
- Monitoring of trials and new customer production on line
- Creation of SOP's and Laboratory methods, and keeping these up to date
- Have a good communication stream with the production teams regarding any Quality issues that may affect the production process
- Completion of personal initiatives set by the Quality Specialist alongside the individuals objectives set in the annual appraisal
- Keep and maintain site housekeeping standards at all times within the Laboratory
- GCSE's grade B or above in Science, English & Maths
- 3+ years of experience in a laboratory and/or production environment background
In return a competitive salary is on offer depending of experience, hours of work are 9:30am to 2:30pm Monday to Friday.
If this sounds like you apply today for immediate consideration.
This vacancy is being advertised by flatraterecruiting, the UK's leading Online Recruitment Agency. At flatraterecruiting we work differently to most recruiters, every time you apply to one of our vacancies, your CV goes through to the hiring manager to review. The hiring manager will then make the decision on your application and contact you directly.
By applying you are giving your consent for us to process your application and pass on your details to our client for review for this vacancy only.