Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £8.50 per hour, increased after successful probation
Hours per week: 20 hours a week for Part time but can flexi up still to 48 hours on peak periods or Fulltime 40 hours a week.
There could not be a more exciting time to join eurochange Ltd than now! We already have a strong market presence throughout England, Scotland and Wales with 174 branches and further growth planned for 2019.
Are you passionate about sales?
We are looking for enthusiastic and engaging people to join our team. Your role with us will be an important one; you’ll be delivering expert advice and an excellent customer service whether it’s a customer taking a short city break or a family going on a holiday of a lifetime.
Through comprehensive on the job training we will help to become a Foreign Exchange expert.
- Promoting eurochange products to meet and exceed your personal targets and other key performance indicators, along with providing a positive contribution to the store’s profitability.
- Maximising new business leads, as well as service existing business/clients on a day to day basis
- Processing all transactions efficiently and accurately, avoiding any discrepancies that can result to any financial loss to the business
- Taking full ownership of your branch, with the ability to work independently ensuring the highest level of professionalism, even when under pressure
Benefits and rewards
- Monthly bonus schemes
- Discount on travel money
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Discount scheme - with access to discounts on hundreds of brands
Don’t miss this great opportunity to become part of our team
Increased on successfull completion of probation