Title: Part-time Inbound Contact Centre Advisor
Hours: Part-time, Evenings and Weekends
Location: Glasgow City Centre
We’ve come a long way since the first Optical Express opened in 1991. From just one store, we’ve grown to more than 100 clinics and have become the UK’s only complete eye care provider. From glasses and contact lenses to laser, lens and cataract surgery, we’re here to make poor vision a thing of the past for our patients.
Want to be part of a team that literally change people lives?
We are recruiting results driven, self-motivated individuals who are able to exceed targets whilst continually delivering a first class experience to our patients.
Your day to day role will involve:
- Acting as 1st point of contact for internal and external customers
- To deal with customer enquiries quickly and efficiently
- Booking consultations, sight tests and post-operative care appointments into our clinic diaries within the business guidelines
- Maintain and develop product knowledge and customer service skills
- Ongoing support provided by your team leader via coaching, feedback and personal development
- Escalating issues that can’t be resolved immediately in line with company SLA
- Accurate updating of patient records on back of telephony interactions
What do we need from you?
- Previous experience within a target driven contact centre environment, preferably on an inbound campaign
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Excellent rapport building and communication skills with the ability to adapt in different situations
What’s in it for you?
- Full and ongoing training
- 29 days holiday (pro rata for part time opportunities)
- Company pension
- Refer a friend payment scheme
- Discounts on Optical Express products
- City centre location
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding organisation and help shape our business growth, please apply now by uploading your CV.