Part-Time Finance Manager
Salary - £35,000 - £44,000 per annum – pro rata
Hours – 3 days per week - 22.5 hours
Due to growth, our well established client is looking to recruit a Finance Manager into their thriving business on a part-time basis. Reporting into the Board of Directors, this role will head up the group Finance Team. The business is continually growing and so this role and its duties and responsibilities will be continually evolving. There are 2 direct reports in this role.
Duties would include:
- Working with the team to produce timely and accurate reporting on company performance to aid decision-making
- Produce and analyse monthly management accounts and other financial information
- Provide group level analysis of key business drivers
- Be the key resource for other team members, contributing strongly to team objectives
- Contribute to finance projects
- Help develop and maintain internal control procedures to manage risk and protect business profit
- Produce and present actuals and forecasts, including preparing period accruals, transfers and adjustments
- Assist in investment appraisals and business case analysis for capital projects
- Model and analyse the cost of project delivery within a portfolio and identify and monitor opportunities and efficiencies
- Negotiate payment terms with customers
- Play a large part on the decision process and implementation of a new ERP system
Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified but we will accept part-qualified or qualified by experience. You must be confident communicating with other employees at all levels. Being flexible and quick to embrace change is also a must in this role. Due to location a car driver is essential.
The application process:
We will carefully consider your details and advise you if we're able to progress with your application within 72 working hours. If you do not hear from us within this time your details won’t be retained. So, if you're not successful on this occasion, do continue to respond to future roles we advertise. In the meantime, all good wishes and continued success with your search for employment.
Prince Personnel are an employment agency working on behalf of our client. Whether you’re seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment or contract you’ll find us easy to deal with. Located in thriving Telford, we focus on jobs in Shropshire, Staffordshire and North Wales. Prince Personnel specialise in commercial, accounts and finance and technical recruitment. With the best jobs around we are an independent agency working hard for you.