- Process staff expense claims and credit card expenditure
- Code and post purchase invoices to the Accounts Payable system
- Organise and set up biweekly payment runs
- Maintain integrity of the cash book and post cash book journals to the ERP system
- Reconcile supplier statements and issue customer statements on a regular basis
- Manage the Accounts Payable inbox and finance team post
The successful candidate will be someone who's immediately available whilst having experience covering transactional finance duties. The successful part time finance assistant will also be local to Welwyn Garden City.
On offer for the candidate is an opportunity to work closely with a team environment that is highly collaborative, whilst having good company benefits as well.
Our client are looking for a part time finance assistant to join the business on a contract basis for the next 9 months. This is an opportunity for someone to work 22.5 hours whilst our client are flexible on days and hours for the correct candidate.