- Effective management of invoice processing to ensure timely payment
- Completing daily, weekly & monthly reports
- Supporting the cashier with their weekly responsibilities
- Reconciling Agency time sheets with hours and raising POs
- Supporting the wider month end processes
- Ad-hoc support to the wider finance tram as necessary
- Ensure that the procurement administration is kept up to date and that all filing is in accordance with policy
The successful candidate for the Part-Time Finance Assistant will be:
- Experience of carrying out procurement related activities
- Confident in operating in a timely and accurate manner
- Problem solving skills
- Confident user of Excel
- Experience of computerised data processing methods and ability to input data
- Confident in building strong relationship with internal stakeholders
The successful candidate for the Part-Time Finance Assistant will be operating in a flexible role on a Part-Time basis. Working in the Education and Training sector, in a leading business the successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and benefits package.
An excellent opportunity for a candidate looking to launch their finance career in Cambridge, working for an established Education and Training business. The Part-Time Finance Assistant will work for 27.5 hours a week and will primarily be supporting the Purchase Ledger processing alongside assisting on the month end procedures.