Home Based Baby Event Organisers required in ALL areas of the UK.
Part time/Full time Available (set your own hours!)
Organise our Nearly New BABY Sales. Work from home. Join our 150+ team. Trusted company!
Work hours that fit around your family commitments; part-time, full-time, daytime or evenings the choice is yours!
ABOUT CHEEKI MONKEYS
Established in 2014, Cheeki Monkeys has become the largest, most widespread and well-known organiser of Nearly New Baby Sales in the UK with 2,000+ Events, 60K+ Stallholders and 500K+ Event visitors.
Our Nearly New Baby Sales are community events for the whole family, where mums & dads can buy or sell quality, gently used babies' and children’s toys, clothes and equipment. Family orientated crafters and businesses also have a chance to promote their services/products to their target audience. These events are becoming increasingly popular, regularly attracting hundreds of visitors!
WHY JOIN US (Event Organiser Benefits)
- 150+ team... connect with our friendly bunch of Monkeys
- Reputable company
- Set your own hours
- Eliminate child care costs
- Work from the comfort of your home
- Achieve the perfect work/life balance
- No experience required
- Proven methods > profit from our insider trade secrets
- Have FUN whilst you work
- Appealing career in high demand!
JOB DESCRIPTION (Event Organiser)
Cheeki Monkeys are recruiting event organisers for a varied role within our already successful team.
As a Cheeki Monkeys event organiser, your tasks will involve:
- Sourcing venues to hold our events
- Uploading upcoming event dates to free event listing websites and parent forums
- Promoting our Nearly New Baby Sales via Social Media platforms
- Building relationships with family orientated business
- Overseeing event days; venue setup/directing stallholders to their allocated pitches etc.
Most of your work will involve marketing your events online (using Facebook etc.). This role is suitable for people of all ages and backgrounds, NO EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED as Cheeki Monkeys will provide you with all of the knowledge that you require to be a successful event organiser within our organisation. Our mentoring techniques are valued highly by our existing team of event organisers.
Working with Cheeki Monkeys is like being part of a supportive family, our team are a friendly bunch and welcome new event organisers with open arms. The ongoing support that you will receive from Cheeki Monkeys and our current event organisers is unrivalled.
- Basic computer skills and access to the internet
- Access to Microsoft Office to be able to open documents in MS Word & Excel
- An interest in planning and coordinating community events
- You should be an individual who enjoys being part of a team
- You should be a people person, willing to make new friends
- You should have the ability to create relationships with people from all walks of life
- You should possess a good command of both verbal and written English
Being helpful, friendly and welcoming are the most essential attributes required to succeed as an event organiser.
CATCH THE MOOD OF THE MOMENT
These types of markets are becoming an ever-increasing popular place for parents to trade their pre-loved goods. The number of Nearly New BABY Sales in the UK are growing at a rapid rate... take action now and grab your slice of this upward trend.
For more detailed information, act now before your area gets snapped up... once it’s gone, it’s gone and they are going FAST!
Click APPLY to view further details...
View more info and check out some feedback from our event organisers:
Google ‘Cheeki Monkeys’ to see just how popular we are.
Facebook 38K likes: https://www.facebook.com/cheekimonkeys
- Work From Home
- Flexible Schedules