Please note this position is self-employed. Please note there are no interviews held for this position and it is an immediate start once we've completed our checks
Summary of the job:
-You will be collecting Sainsbury's and Tesco's home delivery vans from one location and moving them to another, you will be expected to use public transport to get back to your vehicle/home, however we take this into consideration when pricing up the jobs so you wont be out of pocket. If you feel the price for the job is unfair then simply give us a call and we can discuss.
We input all of our jobs onto an internal app, once we've checked your licence details we will then send you a direct link to sign up, the process is as follows:
1. We put the jobs onto the app which details the movements collection and delivery address along with instructions, price of the movement and deadline.
2. If you are available you would indicate via the app that you are and you will start to receive notifications, you as the driver can choose to accept the movement as it notifies you straight away if you are in the area. But be quick as the notification will go out to all drivers within the area and it is the first to accept who will be allocated the job.
3. Once confirmed on the app, one of our service team will contact you to confirm the movement and answer any questions you may have regarding the movement.
4. You will then be expected to complete the movement in an orderly fashion.
The notice can be very short, usually on the same day so expect to receive notifications throughout the day.
The app is very straight forward and we are working to improve as we go, so any feedback would be appreciated.
Important info regarding vehicles:
The delivery vehicles can be driven if you have a normal driving licence as they are 3.5t but we do move vehicles bigger than that, you will be notified beforehand. You are insured on the vehicles once we have sent you an insurance reference which you will be given more information about on the day of the job.
Please note the height and width of our Sainsburys vehicles below:
· Height 9'10" and Width 8'10"
You will be paid by bank transfer the following day, we ask when you complete any job that you send in your expenses before midnight, this is very important due to invoicing reasons.
We pay 50 pence a mile in the movement vehicle up to 100 miles and 40 pence a mile after that. We pay minimum £15 plus expenses on jobs which are under 30 miles.
If you want to use your personal vehicle to drive to the collection point and then back home once you complete the job, we pay 25 pence a mile round trip. You are paid by the mileage plus any expenses.
Expenses include: Trains, buses, trams, coaches, personal mileage etc. If you have anything else that you believe may be worth claiming you can call us.
- Daily Pay - Work Today, Paid Tomorrow
- A-B Routes - STORE TO STORE movements
- Full Flexibility - You Decide Your Days
- Immediate Start - No Experience Required
- Full UK License
- Age 23+ (For Insurance Purposes)
- Maximum 6 Driving License Points