If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to work in a Customer Service role for a fast growing company in the Hinckley area, then please read on.
We are looking for Customer Service Advisor who wants to work in a fun, friendly, fast-paced and innovative environment, changing the way legal services are delivered in the UK. This is a part time position 22.5 hours per week, Monday – Friday 09:00- 14:30, although there may be room for flexibility depending on the candidate.
Your role will be a varied one, dealing with a wide range of customer support issues at our Hinckley office. You will be required to take phone calls and reply to emails from customers and clients, offering support for the use of the company’s online products, and dealing with a wide variety of general customer support issues. You will also support the management team in relation to the creation of customer feedback and management reports.
Candidates must have the following experience/attributes:
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a busy working environment or call centre, ideally working to well-defined SLAs.
- Excellent IT skills. We are a tech driven company, and the ability to get proficient in our online services and back-office systems is an essential part of this role.
- A polished and professional demeanour with excellent written and verbal communication skills. You must be excellent with customers on the phone. Email communications are a key part of this role and we will only consider candidates whose written English is very strong. These skills will be tested at interview.
- Excellent at problem solving. This is not a “follow the procedures” role, so we need candidates that can think about what needs to be done and learn quickly.
- Good knowledge of Excel.
Other important skills include:
- A dynamic, positive and enthusiastic approach
- An attitude that is committed to providing excellent customer care and helping people
- Ability to work to strict service levels
- The ability to be flexible and work under own initiative and adapt to changing goals and priorities
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
Closing date for applications is the 28th of October. Please note due to the volume of applicants, we will only contact those candidates to whom we wish to offer an interview. If you don't hear from us within 5 working days of the closing date for applications, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion. No agencies.