Working on behalf of a well respected brand, there is an opportunity to join their growing team in the role of Part Time Customer Services Executive - Saturdays only based at their prestigious offices in Bracknell, Berkshire.
Your key area of responsibility as the Customer Service Executive will be to provide a top quality service to both internal and external customers.
Key responsibilities of the Customer Service Executive will include:
- Working within the departments Service Level Agreements, answering phone calls from our internal and external customers.
- Providing an excellent level of service to our customers.
- Making changes to customers agreements.
- Allocating manual payments to customers’ agreements accurately.
- Checking customer documentation efficiently.
- Responding to correspondence from customers.
The ideal Saturday Customer Service Executive should have good customer service skills, an excellent telephone manner, attention to detail, be able to run under their own steam, who is flexible and have a 'can do' attitude. In return you will receive an hourly rate of between £12-£14 per hour.
The contract is expected to last 12 months but with a distinct possibility to be an ongoing contract.