Cigna is a leading provider of group healthcare programmes for employees of large multinational organisations and their families. With our continuing global expansion we have an excellent opportunity for customer focused, enthusiastic, motivated and driven individuals, to join our Customer Service Teams within Cigna Global Health Benefits.
Customer service is paramount to us and our customers and as the voice of Cigna, you will be responsible for providing exceptional levels of customer satisfaction, by handling enquiries and claims processing in an efficient and timely manner. The successful applicant will offer the highest possible level of service, via phone or e-mail, to our existing and potential customers, seeking first contact resolution.
This is an exciting part time opportunity to join a global business on a fixed term basis for a period of 3-6 months. This is a home-based role, working 17.5 hours per week covering backshift hours.
- Provide the highest levels of customer service, striving for first contact resolution, responding within given timelines, processing dental/vision and medical claims in line with the customers benefits.
- Ensure that all operating procedures and regulations are followed in line the policy terms and conditions.
- Providing quality advice and information to customers and colleagues regarding their health benefits.
- Monitor turn-around times to ensure contacts/claims are settled within required time scales.
- Build relations with internal departments to ensure all resources are utilized to the benefit of the customer, working within the regional benefits and reaching out to relevant service partners where necessary.
- Actively support all team members and provide resource to enable all operational goals to be achieved.
- Carry out any ad-hoc tasks as required to meet the business needs.
This is the perfect opportunity for ambitious individuals who have capacity for a short term commitment.
We want people to draw on their life experience, personality and individual talents. Broadly speaking, we look for:
- Customer focused with ability to identify and solve problems.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with good verbal and written communication.
- Ability to work under own initiative and proactive in recommending and implementing process improvements.
- Ability to organise, prioritise and manage workload to meet individual and team targets.
- Ability to quickly identify customer needs and exercise judgment in a professional and confident manner.
- Must possess excellent attention to detail, with a high level of accuracy.
Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. We offer an integrated suite of health services through Cigna, Express Scripts, and our affiliates including medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products. Together, with our 74,000 employees worldwide, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions. Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of health services innovation.
When you work with Cigna, you’ll enjoy meaningful career experiences that enrich people’s lives while working together to make the world healthier place. What difference will you make? To see our culture in action, search #TeamCigna on Instagram.