Job Description SummaryBased in Crawley
2 days per week (Thursday and Friday)
BD Interventional is a worldwide segment that is a leading multinational developer, manufacturer and marketer of innovative, life-enhancing medical technologies in the fields of vascular, urology, oncology and surgical specialty products. Founded more than 100 years ago, we pioneered many devices that are now the cornerstones of modern healthcare.
A new and exciting opportunity for the position Customer Service Representative, which will be based in Crawley. This is a 2 day a week role (Thursday & Friday).
In this position you will be responsible for order processing in JD Edwards, ensuring that all orders are processed accurately and in a timely manner and filed in accordance with Customer Care procedures and standards. In this position, you will be managing the Customer Service email inbox, responding to queries from both internal and external customers, as well as closely work alongside the field based sales team.
As a Customer Service Representative you will form a crucial part in building and maintaining positive customer relationships, and proactive account management.
Other duties for this role include:
- Responding to customer calls relating to orders or queries
- Processing Lot Traces to ensure accurate visibility of stock at all times
- Management of Consignment requests, including setting up new accounts, setting stock levels, ordering consignment stock and administration of consignment agreements when changes occur.
- Coordinating consignment stock counts, logging and timely resolution of queries
- Monthly reporting of all stock due to expire; communicating with our internal and external customers and coordinating the collection and return of stock to either the office or to the EDC
- Management of Sales or Return requests; processing orders, arranging deliveries directly with customers
We are looking for an ambitious and driven candidate with a proven track record in customer services. You should be able to demonstrate the energy and ability to drive the sales process like up selling and cross selling by recognising the opportunity for each stakeholder. You should have a high level of consistency in demonstrating a customer centric approach and you should have the ability to identify areas of opportunity for both customer experience improvement and increased revenue.
You should be resilient and motivated to go the extra mile for our customers and patients. You should have excellent relationship building skills and be confident in communicating. In addition, you should be technically minded and possess a strong work ethic.
Interested in a career with BD, but this position doesn’t fit your skills and experience?
Join our external EMEA Talent Community here: http://bd.tal3nt.community/