Link Asset Services is a fast growing, dynamic business with market leading positions across our areas of expertise funds, market services, corporates and private client, and banking and credit management services. With offices across the UK and Europe we are part of Link Group who are headquartered in Australia. A truly global organisation, Link Group provides us with a strong platform to realise our growth ambitions and continue to build on our success.
You can play a key part in this at Link Asset Services we recognise the importance of supporting and developing our people, so we listen to colleagues, train our teams and invest in great working environments. Add to that a culture that champions respect and integrity, a diverse and inclusive colleague base and a commitment to positively influence the communities we work with and youll get a flavour of life at Link. At the bottom of this role advert, youll find more information on why youll enjoy working with us
We know that a 9-5 job doesn't suit everyone, and so we are very pleased to offer flexible part time Customer Service roles. Whether you need to make time for the school run, or want to spend more time with family or on other projects, our reduced hours positions could be perfect for you! Our working pattern for part time colleagues is Monday to Friday 9.30am to 2.30pm.
This is a varied role, handlingtelephone and email enquiries in a ourfast-paced contact centre. Full training will be provided so we are looking for someone withexcellent customer service skills, and a positive and flexible attitude.
We treat our part time colleagues just like any other employee, soafter the successful completion of your probation you have the option tobe enrolled onto our apprenticeship scheme where you will complete Investment Operations Administrator level two, a valuable qualification for your own career. The apprenticeship is the first step in building a broad understanding of the purpose and structure of the financial services industry, our organisation, its function within the industry and the role in which you play.
In this role you will:
- Handleinbound contact both phone calls and emails - providing information to people about theirfinancial investments.
- Gainexpert knowledge and awareness of our products & procedures to be able to clearly explain information in an understandable way.
- Demonstrate strong verbal communication skills and a passion for great customer service. Use appropriate methods to lead the conversation, identify and meet callers needs whilst keeping call duration within the set targets.
- Escalate queries, complaints, risks and issues promptly.
- Use our core systems to find, update and record information in relation to customers, always with an eye foropportunities to improve processes that positively impact the customers experience.
In return for a competitive salary and benefits (see below), we are looking for people with:
- Minimum GCSE level (or equivalent)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Confident communication skills both written and oral.
- High levels or respect and integrity
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrates professionalism by possessing an in-depth understanding of good customer service
Link Groups purpose statement Together we achieve reflects how much we value working together: with each other; with our clients; and with third parties, to help everyone achieve success both personal and professional
We have an ongoing commitment to career progression, training and education as well as a competitive compensation and benefits package that under pins this.
At Link, youll find we support achievement and celebrate success. So, if you want to be a part of this, click the Im Interested or Apply button
- 23 days annual leave, rising to 25 days after 2 years service
- Discount to the Mytime Leisure Centres
- Social events for the Customer Support Centre
- Free office fruit baskets delivered twice per week
- Within walking distance of Beckenham High Street
- Easy access via public transport - bus, tram and train
- Discounted high street voucher scheme