Part Time Lettings Coordinator
We have an exciting opportunity for a part time vacancy within our Property Management Centre in Southampton. This is a perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to work within the lettings industry who is highly motivated and passionate about delivering a high standard of work.
There are several departments that consist of coordinators who are experts within their area of the Lettings cycle. As a Lettings Coordinator, you will be working within a team which will require you to build good relationships with landlords, tenants and our branch network. You must be able to demonstrate excellent customer service ability within a high pressured environment as well as good communication, negotiation and organisational skills.
Previous Property Management experience is not essential as training will be given, however previous customer service and administration experience would be beneficial. On-going training and support is given to encourage staff to progress in their career..
- Being Progressive and Pro-active
- Creating a Learning Environment
- Working together within a Team
- Computer Literate
- Good Customer Service Skills
- Administrative skills
Your Move Estate Agents will reward you with:
- Professional training provided by our award winning L&D Team
- Defined career progression
- Part Time Hours - You must be able to commit to Saturday 9am - 4pm. We can then be flexible and discuss how many hours per week and the other shifts to suit you
- Numerous employee benefits to include Share Save, Pension Scheme, Childcare vouchers
- Basic salary between £16,000 - £17,000 depending on experience, Pro rata
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on your background or needs, if you require any adjustments to make the recruitment process easier please let us know.
Due to the anticipated high volume of applications for this post we cannot, unfortunately, respond to them all. If you do not hear from us, therefore, please assume that your application had been unsuccessful on this occasion but be assured that we will keep your application on file should any similar roles be available in the future.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com
LSL Property Services are dedicated to protecting your data – our Recruitment Privacy Notice can be viewed HERE