Our client is a global employer currently recruiting for Part-Time Customer Support Advisor to join their Shared Team. The successful candidate must also be fluent in spoken English.
Please note this role is part-time (16 hours) Saturday and Sunday between the hours of 8am and 8pm
Please note training will be for a period of 2-4 weeks and may be full time, this is yet to be confirmed. All applicants must be flexible around this.
Please note, all applicants must pass a Credit Check
- First point of contact for all customers with questions in relation to products and services
- To respond to all customers in a polite and professional manner
- To develop and maintain a full knowledge of client processes and services.
- To be able to recognize when a problem or query should be transferred to another department or a more senior member of staff.
- Logging of all activities accurately and in line with procedure within client CRM tool.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating all administration.
- Participate in client led conference calls
- To meet and exceed daily/weekly targets
In order to be considered for this position, candidates must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experiences:
- Fluent in English
- Strong customer service experience - all industries considered
- Commitment to a high level of accuracy
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure in order to achieve deadlines.
- Good organizational skills.
- A minimum of 20 wpm on a keyboard.
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel
- ECDL qualification an advantage
In return our client will reward you with:
- Excellent starting salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- Ongoing training and development
- Further career opportunities
- Monthly incentives prizes
- Discounts for various retailers and tourist attractions
- Childcare Vouchers
- Free onsite parking
- Free hot beverages
As part of the recruitment process candidates must be able to demonstrate that they are eligible to work in the United Kingdom and must pass a Credit Check
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
£0.00 - £16,800.00 per year
(Pro Rata) + Benefits
(Pro Rata) + Benefits