About the Job
Part Time Customer Service Advisor
Competitive Basic Salary – Career Progression
Main purpose of the role:
- To support the Mortgage Services and Lettings businesses by carrying out telephone surveys at case activation and/or completion with a sample of customers.
- Carry out any other surveys as directed by the Customer Relations Manager (or deputy in their absence).
- Ensure that completed surveys are accurately and promptly recorded on the businesses systems, with any required further correspondence appropriately referred on after completion of the call.
- Confidentially complete surveys with a sample of the Groups Mortgage Services and Lettings customers, in accordance with the Group’s methodology, and as directed by the Customer Relations Manager (or deputy in their absence).
- Ensure that customer responses to surveys are accurately recorded on the businesses systems and any required additional correspondence with the customer to discuss their ongoing application is referred to the Mortgage Consultant and/or Mortgage Business Unit Coordinator.
- Support the Customer Relations Team by completing administrative tasks in accordance with the teams processes and as directed by the Customer Relations Manager (or deputy in their absence).
- Respond positively and act upon feedback received from the Customer Relations Manager or Senior Customer Relations Adviser in order to maintain competence in the role, in accordance with the team’s training & competency scheme.
- Take personal ownership and responsibility for continuing professional development, be appropriately prepared for all scheduled training and approach this in a positive manner.
- Actively participate in all scheduled meetings, such as weekly & quarterly team meetings and monthly 1-2-1 meetings with the Customer Relations Manager.
- Provide support and assistance to other team members and line management by undertaking any other duties as required in order to meet the aims and objectives of the Quality Assurance department and the business in general, and as directed by the Customer Relations Manager (or deputy in their absence).
- Ensure all Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) is considered in all dealings with customers and understand the Groups commitment to achieving fair outcomes for customers, and seek to achieve these in all dealings with customers.
- Numerate, literate, accurate and detail conscious*
- IT literate and familiar with Microsoft Office, primarily word & excel
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to deal confidently and professionally with internal and external customers
- An ability to work under pressure and to deadlines, as well as having an ability to adopt a flexible approach whilst also maintaining the quality of work throughout
- Able to work effectively as part of a team
- Highly motivated
- Excellent customer service skills
- Self-motivated and able to demonstrate a positive “can-do” attitude