Customer Service Advisor
17 hours per week
Leeds City Centre
£8.50ph increasing to £9.00ph after 3 months
Are you seeking a career rather than a job? Are you looking for progression and want to gain new skills? Then look no further!
We currently have exciting opportunities for inbound customer service advisors who are available for an immediate start within a busy and vibrant customer service department. They are currently expanding and this is an incredibly exciting time to be joining their team.
- Temp to perm contract
- Real career progression opportunities made available
- Pay rate of £8.50ph increasing to £9.00ph after 3 months
- Fantastic learning and development team who will assist you in your journey
Responsibilities within this role will include;
- Handling customer complaints and ensuring these are resolved in a timely and friendly manner
- Ensuring the customer leaves a happy customer once query or complaint is dealt with
- Handling large volumes of emails this will include queries and complaints and being able to adapt to each customer.
- Dealing with queries and complaints via social media platforms such as twitter
- Dealing with external queries
To be successful within this role you will have the following;
- An excellent telephone manner being polite and courteous at all times
- Proven experience of handling complaints
- Excellent administration skills
Please note candidates will need to be immediately available. The interview will take place in Leeds city centre so please make sure that you are available to attend.
If this role is of interest then please apply online and we will be in touch with you in due course
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
£8.50 - £9.23 per hour
Canteen, pool area
Canteen, pool area