Closing Date for this application is 18/11/2019
If this position receives high volumes of applications we reserve the right to close this advert earlier than stated, so please apply early to avoid disappointment.
Location: Shirebrook, Mansfield, NG20
We are currently searching for a Customer Service Advisor’s to join our fantastic team here at our head office in Shirebrook.
Our customer Service department deals with all queries from Store and Web customers across the group. Reporting to the Customer Service Manager you will be the first contact our web customers have with Sports Direct.
You would be required to work PART TIME (16 hours per week) 6pm-10pm Monday-Thursday
Key Aspects of the Role:
- Overseeing orders placed on our web sites
- Resolving any problems
- Liaising with couriers to arrange deliveries
- Managing returns and arranging exchanges
- To answer customer queries by e-mail
- To review and validate orders
Essential Skills / Experience:
- Previous call centre experience and/or face to face customer service and complaint handling.
- The ability to maintain a friendly and calm manner when dealing with all customers
- Must be fluent in Microsoft Office
- Must have a good understanding of retail and administration
- Excellent communicator over the phone
- Able to prioritise tasks
- Able to work on own initiative and meet deadlines
Desired Skills / Experience:
- Be a team player
- Possess the personality to be flexible to the needs of the business
- The desire to join a hugely successful business and build yourself a career