working part time either 16 or 20 hours per week. Available shifts are 10am-2pm Monday-Friday.
Start Date: Monday 11th of March 2019
Training: 4 weeks working Monday to Friday 10:00 - 14:00 (20 hours a week). From the 5th week you would start your agreed contracted of 16 or 20 hours.
Join a fun and friendly team within our vibrant Contact Centre in our modern Chandlers Ford Head Offices.
Be the first point of contact for customers, deliver them a first-class customer experience by taking ownership of every call you receive, answering customers questions, resolving technical problems and delighting them at every opportunity.
No day is ever the same at Utilita just like no customer is which is why you will be provided you with a three-week training course to provide you with all the tools you need to excel.
- Focused on delivering an exceptional customer experience?
- Motivated by working in a fast paced, professional environment?
- Engaging and self-motivated?
- Friendly and empathetic?
- Keen to work for a growing company named as 'One to Watch' in the Sunday Times 100 Best Companies To Work For, who were also ranked 5th in the annual Which? customer satisfaction survey for energy suppliers?
Why work for Utilita?
- Exciting career progression opportunities within an established and growing organisation
- A forward thinking, creative and innovative leader in it's field
- Free football, concert and ticket giveaways through our sponsored partnerships
- Pro rata of 25 days holiday & bank holidays entitlement based on 40 hour contract
- Company pension scheme
- Private healthcare including discounted gym membership
- Staff energy tariff
£0.00 - £8.75 per hour