We have an excellent opportunity for a part-time Customer Service Administrator to join our client’s superb manufacturing business based in Leeds.
Our client is a traditional family business, located on the outskirts of Leeds city centre and have been manufacturers of high-quality suede leather for the shoe industry for over 100 years.
The Role of Customer Service Administrator
We are looking for an organised person to join our client’s busy office. The successful candidate for the role of Customer Service Administrator will have / be:
• Excellent communication skills
• Self-motivated and enthusiastic
• Strong attention to detail
• A flexible a team player
• Demonstrate an ability to work unsupervised
• Willing to undertake training and development in other areas to suit department development.
Responsibilities as Customer Service Administrator
• Provide effective administrative support to all departments in a timely, professional and efficient manner
• Sales order processing
• Order Acknowledgments
• Customer liaison
• Exporting documentation for different countries around the world
• Working with multiple carrier companies
• Working closely with the dispatch department
• Answering phone calls and forwarding calls to relevant departments
• Data inputting and filing
The ideal candidate for the role of Customer Service Administrator will have:
• Ideally have a strong background in customer service
• IT literate
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Purchase ledger experience desirable
• Accounts experience desirable
In the role of Customer Service Administrator, you will work 25 hours per week and there is a salary on offer £10.50 per hour.
How to Apply
Please note that eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and not a direct employer. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager at the company who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Customer service, administrator, data entry, clerical, order processing, admin