Part Time Customer Services Administrator
Location – Kennington, London
The Sporting Group is one of the world’s leading names in sports betting technology and trading. The Group employs almost 300 staff, predominately at its central London HQ, and has two principal divisions, Sporting Index – a B2C operation, the pre-eminent sports spread betting company, and Sporting Solutions, a rapidly growing B2B operation which supplies real-time pricing and sports trading capabilities to sportsbooks around the globe.
Processing new account applications, ensuring that the best possible service is offered to new and prospective clients during the on-boarding process. To be responsible for new-account related administrative duties, and work closely with other departments to ensure that any issues are escalated and resolved in an efficient and timely manner.
Duties will include but not be limited to the following:
- Processing new account applications within pre-agreed regulatory guidelines
- Carry out checks on supporting documentation provided by applicants
- Answering queries by email and Live Chat relating to the on-boarding process or the new account offer
- Processing daily tasks linked to the registration process such as carrying out introductory welcome phone calls and monitoring new client activity
- Escalating details of any abnormal or unusual account applications internally
- Carrying out follow up calls to:
- convert pending applications into accounts;
- add credit limits to client accounts;
- ensure that applicants who already have accounts resume trading;
- applicants who have abandoned the registration process before completion.
What we’re looking for
- Excellent attention to detail
- Polite telephone manner especially when under pressure
- Good team working ability
- Good level of numeracy
- Understanding of betting and a passion for sport
- Flexibility to work evening and weekend shifts
Extra marks if you have
- A good educational background is preferable (GCSE or equivalent and above)