- Chase overdue invoices by telephone, e-mail and letter within agreed timescales.
- Identify queries on the accounts and liaise with internal departments and the customer to resolve efficiently.
- Set, monitor and maintain the credit limit for customer's accounts.
- Open new accounts.
- Reconcile customer's accounts on a monthly basis.
- Produce reports for colleagues and Manager on a regular basis.
- Sales ledger for shipping and transport costs
- Cross train into accounts payable and assistant accountant
Required skills of Part Time Credit Controller;
- Experience with business credit control
- Proven experience with accountancy packages
- Excellent customer service and key account handling ability
- Can handle objections
- Able to confidently discuss overdue payments
- Comfortable working towards set KPIs
This role will offer:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Free on site Parking
- Progression and training
- Monthly incentives
- Aviva Pension
- Quarterly bonus'
- And more..
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Part Time Credit Controller in Warrington, this role will give you full autonomy of your own ledger and you will be working with large Blue Chip organisations. If you're looking for an a role that is challenging but rewarding then look no further with monthly incentives this role is perfect for a motivated individual.