Gi Group are recruiting for an afternoon cleaner for our client in the Old Whittington area of Chesterfield, you will be working within a medical centre environment on a part time basis.
***You may be required to undertake a Standard DBS check if you are selected for the role***
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 16:45 - 18:45
Wednesday: 12:15 - 14:15
Totalling 2 hrs per day over 5 days = 10 hrs a week
- You must have previous cleaning experience.
- Cleaning to an exceptional standard to ensure comply with Health and Safety.
- You must be able to complete records/charts to show areas have been cleaned.
- The ability to use specialist cleaning equipment.
- The ability to follow strict cleaning policies and procedures.
- Ensure full compliance to the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974.
- Ensure full knowledge of all areas which are to be cleaned and deliver duties in accordance with the Work Schedule for the given area.
- Cleaning must be undertaken in line with the organisation's cleaning methodologies stipulated in the Technical Method Statements (TMS).
- Responsible for the efficient cleaning of all areas to required specified standards in line with the organisation's policies within the given timescales.
- Ensure all area defects are noted and reported to a Domestic Supervisor.
*Please note this is a job role and within a health care environment and applying applicants must be available ASAP *