- Ensure prompt and accurate processing of daily cheques / BACS and other electronic receipts received
- Update the computerised sales ledger on a daily basis
- Accurately allocate customer payments to sales invoices
- Reconciling cheques and BACS payments and processing customer refund
- You will also be responsible for the distribution of the post, preparing cheque banking for Securicor collections, preparing invoice analysis, and dealing with all file cashier documents and correspondence in a timely and accurate manner.
The successful candidate:
- 5 GCSE's (Grade A - C) including Maths and English, or equivalent
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel and Outlook skills
- Previous accounts experience, including the operation of computerised accounting systems would be highly advantageous.
- Used to working in a dynamic and customer-focused role which requires the ability to work in a flexible environment
- Strong reconciliation skills and a flexible approach to working
- Have the ability to organise your own workload whilst maintaining high levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
Offer to the candidate:
- Competitive Salary
- 15 hours a week
- Working for the UK's Leading Property search information company
I am pleased to be partnering with the UK's Leading provider of land and property search information. They are looking to recruit a part-time cashier to work 15 hours a week in their local office. They strive on having a warm culture and investing in their staff. The role will involve you dealing with general transactional tasks including Sales Ledger, Purchase Ledger, BACS payments & analysis.