Activities Coordinator Required at Somerset House Nursing Home Near York YO19
Hours: 22.5 Hours per week, 0930-1630 working weekends on rota
Pay: £8.75 per hour
At Country Court Care we pride ourselves on setting the 5* standard with award-winning care services which exceed industry standards.
Take a look at our home: http://www.countrycourtcare.co/somerset-house-nursing-home-in-york
We want someone with creative flare and out-of-the box thinking to organise and run events and activities for our residents in line with their passions and interests. From pumpkin-carving, to budding gardening, choir singing and more – no two days will ever be the same as you support our residents to try new things and ensure they feel connected with their local community.
What you’ll be doing: It’s hard to capture everything but we’ve jotted down the key parts of your role below:
• Building relationships with the local community to fund-raise for your activities
• Manage your activities budget so that you get the most from it
• Energy and enthusiasm to ensure you’re creating excitement about the activities you’re arranging
• Getting to know our residents, their passions and interests so that you can create activities that will truly enhance their experience with us
Benefits and perks of the job: beyond working with a great bunch of people and putting smiles on our residents’ faces, you’ll also get to enjoy the following excellent benefits:
• Enhanced bank holiday pay rate
• Competitive pay rate
• Annual pay reviews
• Pension contributions
• Access to a range of discounts for restaurants, shops, cinemas, days out and more!
Apply Now: We’d love to hear from you and can offer same day job offers*.
Country Court Care is an equal opportunities employer.
Please ask to see our equal opportunities policy for further information
starting at £8.75 per hour