- Maintenance of general ledger accounts including month end activities, balance sheet reconciliations, fixed assets
- Maintaining bank accounts and preparing prepayments
- Inter company recharge management
- Preparation of budgets and forecasting
The successful Part Qualified Accountant will need to have the following:
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to prioritise work
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel (including pivot tables and vlookups)
The successful candidate will be offered a highly competitive salary along with an excellent benefits package including study support.
Page Personnel are partnered with a market leading organisation who are located in Slough. Due to company wide expansion they are expanding their finance team and seeking a Part Qualified Accountant to join their team!