About the Company:
- Our client is a boutique wealth manager operating from newly renovated offices on the outskirts of Trowbridge, my client offers a transparent and fee-based service to a carefully selected international and national book of HNW clients that have become accustomed to the very personal and trusted service provided to them.
- Organic growth has been rapid throughout their 20 + years and although they no longer advertise or cold call for new clients, a combination of their reputation and referrals from existing clients has seen them expand further.
- They’ve adapted and developed their service over time to ensure that existing clients continue to receive the highest possible standard of service and always feel that their finances are taken care of.
- Their support team is looking for a paraplanner to join them, to provide additional support to the Advisor and their clients.
- The Advisor is the only Advisor within the business and is therefore responsible for the initial and ongoing advice provided to their clients, but in order to provide the best possible advice, he requires a strong support team to help spot opportunities and make recommendations that are fully supported by technical and in-depth research.
- The majority of the business written is investment and pension based and therefore the paraplanner will need experience of working in a wealth management environment with strong knowledge of Investment and Pension products and legislation.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- To be considered for the role you will need to be Level 4 diploma qualified via the CII, or actively working towards with RO2 and RO4 already obtained.
- My client is looking for someone that enjoys paraplanning and is keen to make a career out of providing paraplanning support to their advisor on a permanent basis.
- Qualifications are held in high regard within the business, therefore if you have further exams to take or wish to improve your knowledge in specific areas, then you will be encouraged to take exams.
- Study material and financial support towards qualifications will be provided.
- You will need to work accurately, have a polite and sensible disposition with a clean and professional appearance.
- The salary on offer is competitive along with 20 days holidays + bank holidays, company pension scheme and eye care vouchers.
- My client is committed to employees and their progression so exam support through the CII is provided.
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.