We are a team of Chartered Financial Planners (IFA) based in Windsor, Berkshire who are seeking to recruit an experienced Paraplanner/IFA Administrator with first class skills to join our friendly team. We provide specialist, independent financial advice to private and corporate clients and use unique tools and concepts that enable our clients to have a great relationship with their money. This is a rare opportunity to participate in their finely tuned team approach to client service. As Paraplanner/IFA Administrator the role will involve working closely with our Financial planners, clients and support team to deliver exemplary client service.
- Preparation of advice letters and recommendations eg. investments and pensions
- Preparation of content for annual review meetings
- Preparation of pension, income drawdown and investment reviews
- Preparation of detailed cash flow models
- Undertaking research to support recommendations
- Provision of technical support to client queries
- Liaison with clients
Skills and experience: -
- Understanding of the Financial Planning process
- Detailed and accurate work
- Excellent inter-personal skills, both written and verbal ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively
- Good IT skills
- Good letter writing skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- minimum 3 years’ experience in financial services
- Have experience of using Intelligent Office/Voyant/FE Analytics
- Have experience supporting an adviser / advice team
- High level of Pensions technical knowledge
- Used to dealing with High Net Worth clients
- Experience in assisting with complex and detailed reports for cases
Desirable- Diploma in Financial Planning/working towards Chartered Financial Planner (Support provided to further qualifications).
Fully competent in desktop applications (proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook) Experience in working with a back-office system.
Salary - £25k-£35k (depending on experience and qualifications) Part Time/ flexible working hours would be considered