Paraplanner with DipFA/DipPFS/APFS - London
£20,000 - £50,000(depending on experience) + bonus + study support §
We have been retained by a boutique Chartered IFA dealing with HNW clients who are looking to appoint a Paraplanner to join their highly experienced team on a permanent basis. Working out of their West London based office, you will be an integral part of the firm’s technical function. Working closely with one of the firm’s Senior Partners, duties and responsibilities will include:
- Writing and tailoring high quality suitability letters based on consultation with the Adviser
- Attending client meetings (when required)
- Extensive product research surrounding the key financial products in order to arrive at the most suitable recommendations
- To complete compliant suitability reports
- Cashflow modelling The Person:
- Level 4 Diploma (or close to completion) essential
- Experienced in dealing with High Net Worth clients (desirable)
- Reliable and diligent
- Excellent working knowledge surrounding the key areas of Financial Planning
- Strong commercial and technical knowledge
Interviews are to be held the week commencing 16th October with decisions of the successful candidates being made the first week of November.
If you would like to be considered for this role then please get in touch.