We are looking for a Paraplanner in Cardiff to work alongside an experienced Adviser, for a well established and respected wealth management business.
- Research of products and funds; work with third party for products and fund choices to assist the adviser when making recommendations
- Suitability report writing; ensuring the accuracy of the included information and that these reports meet internal compliance requirements and external FCA guidelines
- Preparing review information; ensuring existing investments and any suggestions on fund switches (where necessary) are prepared ahead of client meetings
- Attend client meetings; where appropriate attend meetings with the Adviser and where necessary do basic fact-finds with clients over the phone
Skills and Experience:
- Must have worked as a Paraplanner recently
- Level 4 qualified (or close to achieving)
- Strong knowledge around the following products; pensions, estate planning and investments
The role offers the opportunity for the role holder to progress into an Adviser role.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this Paraplanner role then please apply now.
£30,000.00 - £40,000.00 per year