We are recruiting Panel Wirers for our client who is one of the leading electrical manufacturers in the UK. They are consistently expanding so progression, throughout the company, is always available.
As a Panel Wirer you will need to have:
- Extensive panel wiring experience
- Good knowledge of Electrical components
- Experience in assembling, wiring and testing of control panels and Motor Control Centre's
- Essential be able to read and work from schematic diagrams
Panel Wirer Details:
- Salary: Between £10.00ph and £13.50ph. (pay is dependant on experience)
- Working hours of a Panel Wireman are 08:00 till 16:00 Mon-Thu & Fri 8:00 till 13:00.
- Location: CV7 9QN - Bayton Road Industrial Estate
- Duration: Permanent
Panel Wirer Role:
Candidates will be working in a clean, warm and well lit environment. You will be working within a production cell being lead by team leader's. You'll be working on various areas: Cable Preparation, Loom Building, and Cab Building. Candidates will be asked to complete an induction pack and also a colour blind test will be required prior starting.
Similar previous experience in this sector is essential.
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- licences and qualifications can be achieved
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Discounted Holiday Club
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage References
- My Extra Rewards - An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the panel wirer position, please click apply or call Henry on 02476 627 627.
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
£10.00 - £13.50 per hour