Are you a motivated and articulate Body Shop Panel Beater or MET technician or Painter looking for a new challenge We currently have one position for each of the three disciplines ? Would you like the opportunity to work for the South West’s largest automotive dealership group?
Due to a restructure of our clients operations and to complement their existing team, Sowton Motor Body Repairs, Exeter (SMBR), are now looking for a full time and experienced Panel Beater and painter and MET Technician
What can our client offer you?
In return for your hard work, you will be offered a competitive salary and a range of benefits including:
- Workplace pension (salary exchange option)
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend rewards
- Life insurance
- Discounted sales, MOT, products, parts & servicing
- Bonus scheme
- 5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- Basic salary negotiable dependent upon experience and qualifications
What will I be responsible for?
Our client is a multi-brand approved Body Shop. The successful candidate will have superb attention to detail and will work only to the highest standards, capable of MIG and TIG welding, and have the flexibility and capability to attend the latest Manufacturer training courses to ensure we are always up to date with the latest techniques in body re-construction and repair.
The ideal candidate will…
- Have an automotive Body Shop qualification (C&G or NVQ)
- Be ATA accredited
- Preferably have a minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Be a personable individual with great references
- Have a passion for every job to be carried out correctly the first time
- Apply the right attitude towards customers vehicles, colleagues and peers
- Go that extra mile to provide great customer care and service
- Be vigilant at all times in their work
Who are we?
Our client are one of the 25 largest dealer groups in Britain and the largest in the South West, with 38 franchise dealerships providing customers throughout Cornwall, Devon, Somerset and Dorset with high-quality new and used cars and vans generating a turnover in excess of £600 million and representing a range of franchises including Westerly BMW & MINI, Kastner Volvo, Helston VW, Truscotts Peugeot, Carrs Skoda along with Jaguar Land Rover, Audi, Porsche, Maserati, Ferrari, TPS, Body Shop/Smart Repair and Select Used Vehicles.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a family run business and if you feel you have the skillset, and aptitude to be one of their body shop team, then please click ‘apply’.